Thursday 16 February 2012

Germany: Standing Still, Roman Lob

Dear Germany,
Though it doesn't mean much, you're the most stable country in Europe right now. You hosted last year's eurovision. WHY DOESN'T YOUR LIVEFEED WORK PROPERLY!

My god, this would have been an agonising show to watch. Oh, how they talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, oh hey, songs!

The winner?
He has that charisma of X Factor type winners. That being, fuck all! 

This is all just a bit too falsely heartfelt to me. Look, there's a plonking piano, that means he's sad. Look, there's a plaintive wailing, repetitive chorus. Oh, can't you feel the emotion!!!! This means it's probably a winner. This means i want to hit my head against a wall!


Still, I don't want to murder him. I mean, he doesn't send me into a homicidal rage, he doesn't look like a total dickface! I could permit his existence. I mean, 26 songs, there are always going to have to be songs for toilet breaks, drinks refills and such. 

So far, I don't know what Eurovision entries I like. They all seem a bit blah to me. I must be ill. Or nothing amazing has turned up yet. 

Possibly the latter. HOPEFULLY, the latter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment