Sunday 26 February 2012

The Late Late Show Eurosong

So... I watched on saturday evening and will on Sunday retro-blog this parody of a final

Oh it's Jedward. Why did you bother? It was Jedward? Jedward, Jedward JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDWAAAAARD


Cocks!

I was in Scotland over the weekend. I saw handsome men in kilts in the street, standing around, just looking handsome in kilts. Standing around with the soft tweedy ends of their kilts blowing delicately in the wind, like a gust could make a girl's day. Alas, there was nothing, and this celtic fringe lady had to walk on, with no scotch buttocks to amuse her day.
 I just wanted to lift one up and take a peek underneath. Le Sigh, I could not.

 Anyway my trip in Scotland involvled pandas, posey penguins and panic attack, more le sigh. tweet for pics of cute panda and posey penguins.... i didn't get any hamdsome men in skirts though....

mmm... handsome men in skirts....


...handsome men in skirts.....

.....

...
AAARGH. there's a place called JEDBURGH! NOOOOO!!!


Wait Jedburgh? Not Jedward..... Aaargh

..

yeah sorry i'm back... and I think i may have to dissect this final in bits... So stay tuned for I on Sunday I will discuss in depth more Irish national eurovision talk and elaborate on: Celtic Mysticism, B*wtiched, Lady Gaga, U2, languages of love,  and positive things about Jedward. (I really want an Irish win, so I need positive thinking!)

No comments:

Post a Comment