Saturday 18 February 2012

Ukraine: Gaitana, Be My Guest

Oh, I'm losing heart with eurovision entries this year.

I missed the ukraine national (mmmm, pillows, pillows), because there was no controversy around it this like there has been every other.

This song does nothing for me. I'm hoping that Gaitana will oblige in wearing a ridiculous outfit in may, and maybe bring Svetlana Loboda's centurions with her.

 I'm also hoping this may be the year Ukraine sit out the final, cos i'm sick of those countries that everyone just knows will go through. Ukraine, or Russia. Particularly since Russia were so cocky last year of their place in the final that they didn't hold their delegation party till AFTER their semi.

Time to shake things up again! This seems like a place to start.



No comments:

Post a Comment