Monday 30 January 2012

France, Sexy france

I used to go to uni with a person who described everything as sexy. It was very odd. Sexy coffee, sexy sandwiches, sexy fonts, sexy photocopiers.  But I digress. 

France released their sexy entry. In this very tiring national final season, it's nice when someone just saves you a lot of trouble and just picks the song. I mean, most of those shows only have two good songs in them anyway. Which the public never pick. (Plumbo? REALLY, NORWAY?)

In 2008 there was a sexy storm in a teacup when Sebastien Tellier sang part of 'Divine' in English. This year there doesn't seem to be the same fuss. The way this one was built up, I thought there'd be more English in it. Actually, it's limited to the chorus. I like the French bits better. 

So, the song? I'm not sure. It's got whistling. I don't know how I feel about whistling. It's what stalkers or murderers do to act normal. :S Maybe it's a grower. 



A sexy grower. 




No comments:

Post a Comment