Saturday 28 January 2012

Iceland Semi Final Three

See, there are so many semi-finals on at the moment it's kinda hard to choose. Iceland though, I just think they're sorta cool (well, it's ICE-Land, I imagine it's literally cool aswell). They're so low-budget and considering the repetition of contestants, it's more like a get-together than a competition.

So, Magni got through, as expected. I think I like this song more than when I first heard it, but that facial hair will always offend me!


He has more hair on his face than his head!

I loved the shocked expression on the songwriter's* face when they announced the wildcard entry from last week, which i guess they'd forgotten to tell everyone, since the host did look slightly confused by the envelopes. So Rosa Birgitta Isfeld will also join the final. Yay! I kinda liked this one. I'd also like the green cape in the picture below Although, considering she was heavily pregnant last week, she might be the first Eurovision live birth! *Is the Icelandic final the only one now where you hear more about the songwriter/s than the performers?

No comments:

Post a Comment