Sunday 22 January 2012

Denmark National Final

Dear Broadcasters. When you know a lot of obsessives from across the world are going to be watching your internet live feed, could you try and make it work properly. Please! I gather I was not the only one who couldn't make much of most of last nights Danish entries because the video kept jumping constantly.

The song that won in the end was Soluna Samay's Should Have Known Better


Does anyone else hear Seal's Crazy in the chorus or is that just me? Barely 30 seconds into a song, and I'm thinking of something else. I'm also thinking, what is that outfit? Is she planning on invading Europe after the contest? I can't decide if that outfit makes me think more of Cheryl Cole or Colonel Gadaffi. I don't really want to thin of either.

This song leaves no impression on me at all, and it kinda bores me. So it's probably going to be a winner. Sigh.

Finalist: Yeah. She's young, she's pretty, she's singing in English about love, it's inoffensive, easy-going. Still, at least I know what I can go to the toilet during on the 26 May.

No comments:

Post a Comment